Monday, July 25, 2011

Praises and prayers!

Thank you so much for praying for the Warner family!  Their son, Joshua, was declared safe to travel, and they are ALL coming home.  A week ago, they were threatened with the thought of having to stay 6-8 weeks in country, all due to a single X-ray. 

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.  May God continue to bathe them in His strength and perseverance.  Unfortunately, when the Warners disembark from their flight, it will be to attend a funeral.  We live in a fallen world, and it is sad that such a sad event must juxtapose the arrival of a new blessing.  (Reminds me of Claudius' first speech in Hamlet, but that is the English teacher in me -- sorry). 

I have been praying for this little boy for so long -- I knew him as "Cliff" on Reece's Rainbow last fall.  I am thrilled that this little boy -- now Joshua Warner -- will have a forever home and a family who loves him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment